- Post: Extension Officer, Deputy Registrar, Anthropologist
- No. of Vacancies: 30
- Pay Scale: 37400-67000/-
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Age Limit: 21-40 Years
- Educational Qualification: Diploma, Degree, PG
- How to Apply: Online
UPSC Jobs 2020- Check Extension Officer, Deputy Registrar, Anthropologist Notification, Candidates may check Extension Officer, Deputy Registrar, Anthropologist 2020 Eligibility criteria Fill Online Application at https://www.upsconline.nic.in/
UPSC Recruitment 2020
UPSC Recruitment 2020: UPSC has been released Extension Officer, Deputy Registrar, Anthropologist vacancies. This is good news for those candidates who have graduate. Jobless contenders are suggested that don’t miss this career opportunity because for a long time UPSC was not announced.
UPSC has announced Vacancies for 30 Extension Officer, Deputy Registrar, Anthropologist posts. The selection will be made basis on Exam. Lots of candidates are seeking latest Govt Jobs.
UPSC Qualified candidates are able to apply for Extension Officer, Deputy Registrar, Anthropologist posts. Eligible aspirants may apply for the latest UPSC Recruitment 2020 from 14 December 2019 and submit the online form on or before the last date.
Interested candidates can apply online for UPSC Recruitment up to before the last date. Online registration for this post is starting will be soon on the official website. The vacancy department official website is www.upsconline.nic.in Important Date sheet, eligibility and other important points are mentioned in this article.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Department Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Extension Officer, Deputy Registrar, Anthropologist|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||14 December 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02 January 2020|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Eligibility Criteria of UPSC Recruitment 2020
Education of UPSC Recruitment
- Diploma, Degree, PG
- 21 to 40 Years
Pay Scale of UPSC Recruitment
Application Fee of UPSC Recruitment
- Refer official website to know more details about the application fee. The fee can be done through online mode.
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020 Online
- Firstly, UPSC the official website.
- Now download the UPSC Notification 2020.
- After reading the Pdf carefully.
- Then verify the eligibility for these posts.
- Now, eligible applicants, UPSC Jobs Apply online link.
- Fill in Online application & pay fee online.
- Submit the UPSC Jobs online form.
- Finally, Take Print out of application form for future uses.
Official Website: Apply Now
Advertisement: Download Now